Friday, April 20, 2012

Favorite Songs- March 2012

Here are the songs that I listened to in March that I liked the most. Yeah I realize it's almost May. Disclaimer: I listened to these songs in March, they may be older.

These are the four Songs I listened to more than anything in March. "Big Beast" and "The Full Retard" are both produced by El-P, and they are fuckin' banging. "Float" is an awesome posse cut, if a little more laid back than the other two. "Hey Ma, Wassup" has got so many of my favorite rappers on it, it hurts.



The Pitchfork Selector Mixtape has a lot of awesome tracks, this is one of my favorite.



Sleigh Bells 2nd album is not their 1st album, not by a long shot. They feel much more like a product than something to get excited about the second time around. But they do have some stand-out tracks. I really like "Comeback Kid".


My boy Adam Warrock killed it in March with a bunch of standout tracks. My three favorite are below:

One S#!t


Wocka Flocka Swanson


W*zards in Paris



I caught up on my Hood Internet in March. Good things came from this:





Finally, for party people- Avicii Levels (Skrillex Remix)



My April music selection gets a little deeper, or whatever. Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment