Saturday, October 16, 2010

Two of My Favorite Landmarks in Little Rock

These are two things I drive by on the way to "The Comic Book Store" (It's proper name, direct and to the point) that always crack me up.

"PROFESSOR bowl"

From the road all you can see is PROFESSOR, which makes it seem like someone with a very nice house is obnoxiously proud of their academic credentials.

Just another FUXING Buffet

I realize that this is just an unfortunate instance of a sign maker misjudging the amount of space he had for the size letters he was creating, and that I am 8 for laughing at it. God, sometimes I feel so fuxing immature. It's fuxing frustrating, I'll tell you that.

Like you need two fuxing signs. You got my attention the first time, fuxer.

What I think is hilarious is that these two places are within a half block of each other. Little Rock, you are a delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment