Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Epic Rescue of Princess Ficas

I decided to gather the documentation of me and @fearlessdc's adventure in rescuing a princess that had been lost, using a mystical conveyance. The princess is also a tree. And the mystical conveyance is the metro. It was Epic as fuck.

Point being we went through some hijinks to rescue that damn thing, and here is the proof!

Oh shit, Velociraptor! "Clever girl..."

Princess Ficas is trying to figure out where she would like to go.

That is one happy Dendrophiliac. Down, boy!

That guy in the background is suspicious of Princess Ficas. We later stabbed him.

I am a Tree-Pimp. Note the purple attire. Does she look good to you?



This is me doing the hard sell with the Tree-Pimping. This opportunity is slipping away, get her while she's good!

For those wondering: Yes. Alcohol was definitely involved in our quest. What of it?!? You wanna start some shit! Shut the fuck up!!

Sorry.... There may be alcohol involved in the composition of this blog post.

Anyway- the Epic Rescue of Princess Ficas was a highlight of my trip. Some real Lord of the Rings shit. I was Aragorn. @fearlessdc was Frodo. No takebacks, I called Aragorn! I guess he can have Gimli. He can't have Legolas, because he has to be played by a girl.

Anyway, we finally ended up throwing the ring into Orodruin, the volcano in Mordor. The thing is:

And that's why we took the metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment